FUNDAMENTALS IN CRITICAL CARE AND INTENSIVE THERAPY.
Novembrer – June
Residents in Latin America
The social and economic importance of care for the critically ill is beyond any doubt, of great relevance in the current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic. For this reason, the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Barcelona offers the course in Fundamentals in Critical Care and Intensive Therapy.
Online postgraduate course of 30 ECTS credits intended for students residing in Latin America and proposed to provide the standards of practice, based on scientific evidence, for the management of ICU patients, with special attention to patients with COVID-19.
All aspects related to pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, monitoring, actions, therapy and follow-up in the various pathologies that can affect critically ill patients are addressed in depth. The teaching contents are taught online with audiovisual capsules, an electronic textbook, and activities supervised by telepresence.
It is a multidisciplinary course, aimed at healthcare professionals (medicine, nursing), who may or may not be trained in critical care but who may come to face situations of receiving acute patients.
Registration price: € 1,000. Titulation obtained Postgraduate Diploma from the University of Barcelona.
Course FCCIT 2022/2023
€200 discount applicable with pre-registration before 30/04
Do you need more info? Write us at email@example.com
- Access to the course: Graduates in Medicine or Nursing residing in Latin América.
- Experience: No prior work experience is required for admission.
- Online Classes: study at your own pace thanks to the online visualization of the face-to-face sessions.
- Critical Illness and Emergencies book: each student will receive a copy of our reference book, which covers the fundamentals of acute care. Available in digital and physical format.
- Virtual Campus. Moodle: interact with content, teachers and additional resources on the virtual campus platform.
INITIAL ASSESSMENT AND STABILIZATION OF THE SERIOUS PATIENT
SEDATION AND ANALGESIA
RESPIRATORY DISEASE IN THE CRITICALLY ILL PATIENT
CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
LIFE SUPPORT AND SCIENCE OF REANIMATION
NEPHROLOGICAL CRITICAL ILL PATIENT
INFECTIONS IN THE CRITICAL PATIENT
DIGESTIVE DISEASES IN CRITICALLY ILL PATIENT
NEUROLOGIC CRITICALLY ILL PATIENT I
NEUROLOGIC CRITICALLY ILL PATIENT II
ORGAN AND TISSUE DONATION PROCESS
POISONING AND OVERDOSE
CRITICALLY ILL TRAUMATIC PATIENT I
CRITICALLY ILL TRAUMATIC PATIENT II
SERIOUS OBSTETRIC PATHOLOGY
CRITICALLY ILL PEDIATRIC PATIENT
ECOGRAPHY APPLIED TO THE CRITICALLY ILL PATIENT
CRITICALY ILL PATIENT WITH COVID-19
- Attendance: viewing online on demand at least 70% of the lessons.
- Evaluation: online exams.
Do you need more infor about the course FMCTI? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.